The intention behind the Award is to support and showcase blogs with less than 200 followers that you enjoy reading. In accepting the Liebster Blog Award you agree to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
- Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (They must have under 200 followers).
- Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.
It is very hard for me to select just 5 blogs, because there are so many really good blogs out there. But here goes:
- Joyce's Love of Life - by Joyce Clark Frank
- The Happy Stitcher - by Deb
- Lost in Stitches - by Sarah
- Betsy's Best...Quilts and More - Betsy designs quilts and fabrics!
- Quilting Bear Gal - by Donna K. (She's into the same modern quilts that I like)
I'm sure everyone is busy with the holidays so if I don't get to post again before Christmas, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. May you and your family have a blessed and safe holiday.
Note: If you are using LiveJournal you may have problems leaving comments.