Thursday, June 6, 2013

Busy Little Bee

What's gotten into me? I've been cranking out the cross-stitch work this week like a mad woman.  I was sick for a week and when I finally recovered, I went crazy with finishing up UFOs.  I finished a few of those and then went through my projects-to-do looking for the really quick ones.  I'm glad I did because I found a pattern for a UFO that I'd thought I lost 2 years ago.  Whew!  More than half way through a project, and I lose the pattern.  Typical.

Here are the 5 items I've completed this week:
"Be Brave" by Shepard's Bush
Will eventually be a pillow.


"Hollyberries Biscornu" from Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments 2010
First side, need to finish another
"French Country Reindeer Stocking" by JBW Designs
Almost finished sewing this into a stocking.
"Rose Motif Sampler" by JBW Designs
Done!
"Texas" by Hinzeit
Need to frame
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Brenda

No comments: