Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

The first entry in my new blog! Yay!  Howdy to anyone out there.  My goal with this blog is to document and track my craft and sewing projects, and to use this as a means to hold myself accountable for NOT SPENDING MONEY ON MORE CRAFTS!!!  I already have a house full of scrapbooking, cross-stitching, painting, AND sewing supplies -- but no actually scrapbooking, cross-stitching, painting or sewing is going on.
Steampunk Top Hat - Yes! The clock really works


I actually own TWO sewing machines, but am I sewing -- NO.  So, I haven't decided if I want to set a timeline or requirement as to how many projects or what types have to be done and how soon, yet.  This might have to just be "here's what I've done so far this year" and "How much money have I spent on crafts this year".  I would also like to use this blog to post those supplies I'm willing to trade for supplies so that I don't have to spend money.  So occasionally I will post a "For Trade" and "Wish List". See I AM CRAFTY AFTER ALL!

Updated Note: If you are using LiveJournal you may have problems leaving comments.
Brenda

No comments: