In the meantime, if you are interested in patterns, this giveaway is for you. This giveaway includes: 5 patterns, 2 Stitch Witchery rolls (3/4" x 10') still in packages, one tape measure, one tracing wheel, & one metal thimble. You can use the thimble for a game piece in your new Monopoly games.
Two of the patterns in the photo are not included. I didn't check to see if they had already been cut up and used before taking the photo (oops). All the ones being given away are UNCUT.
|Men's vest (middle) and Women's Dress (top, left) NOT included|
There are 3 sizes of same shorts patterns included
Notions not shown in photo.
- McCall's 3940, Z (3940) - Maternity Pattern (1) Uncut
- Vogue V7903, G,H, I, J - Women's Blouse Pattern (1) Uncut
- McCall's 8934, Small (34 1/2, 36) - Unisex Boxer Shorts (1) Uncut
- McCall's 8934, Ex-Small (32 1/2, 33 1/2) - Unisex Boxer Shorts (1) Uncut
- McCall's 8934, Medium (38, 40) - Unisex Boxer Shorts (1) Uncut
The links are for visual representation only. Pinterest links may be from other websites where these items are for sale or owned by other persons. I am giving away items from my personal stash as seen in the photograph above.
Rules for Giveaway:
Rules for Giveaway:
- You must post a comment to THIS blog post by March 3, 2013 at 1:00 a.m.
- This giveaway is open to Domestic and International participants.
- Participants must be individuals and not companies to use items for resale.
- You can enter if you've already won a contest from this site, but can only win one of the "From My Horde to Yours Giveaways".
- You can enter as many of the "From My Horde to Yours Giveaways" as you want, but as stated above, you can only win one.
- All giveaways winners are selected using the Random.org number generator, entries will be assigned numbers based on the order of their comments, e.g. comment #1, comment #2. If the same winner wins more than one giveaway, that winner will receive the prize from the earliest posted giveaway that they entered, and a new winner will be selected for the remaining giveaway(s).
Note: If you are using LiveJournal you may have problems leaving comments.