- Beatrix Potter "Storybook Sampler" birth announcement
- StitchWorld X-Stitch "Balloon Over Tuscany" Victorian hot air balloon
- StitchWorld X-Stitch "Moonlight Flight" Victorian hot air balloon
- Cross My Heart Inc., "My Cup of Tea" various tea cup patterns
- Kooler Design Studio, Inc. "Beautiful Cross Stitch Blooms" by Barbara Baatz Hillman, large florals
- Leisure Arts "dye-namic florals" by Amy Hautman, how to dye fabric & x-stitch floral patterns
- Leisure Arts "dye-namic kids", how to dye fabric & x-stitch alphabet patterns
The links above are for visual representation only. Pinterest links may be from other websites where these items are for sale or owned by other persons. I am giving away items from my personal stash as seen in the photograph above.
Rules for Giveaway:
- You must post a comment to THIS blog post by March 3, 2013 at 1:00 a.m.
- This giveaway is open to Domestic and International participants.
- Participants must be individuals and not companies to use items for resale.
- You can enter if you've already won a contest from this site, but can only win one of the "From My Horde to Yours Giveaways".
- You can enter as many of the "From My Horde to Yours Giveaways" as you want, but as stated above, you can only win one.
- All giveaways winners are selected using the Random.org number generator, entries will be assigned numbers based on the order of their comments, e.g. comment #1, comment #2. If the same winner wins more than one giveaway, that winner will receive the prize from the earliest posted giveaway that they entered, and a new winner will be selected for the remaining giveaway(s).
Note: If you are using LiveJournal you may have problems leaving comments.